The winter blues are FINALLY over!
With the recent lifting of social gathering limits and the reopening of race track facilities, we’re happy to announce that while the May 30 DDT school is no longer viable and will be cancelled, registration for event 1 (CTMP DDT) is NOW OPEN at msreg.com/OTA2020E1.
IMPORTANT – Read the following before registering:
- Registration will only be open from May 18 noon to May 25 8PM, if by then we do not see sufficient interest in the event, it will be cancelled in full.
- Price will be $285+HST, non-refundable without any exception (mechanical breakdown, illness), but can be transferred to another qualified competitor.
- If the event is cancelled by the organizers (lack of interest, social guideline change or track closure), full refund will be provided.
- If you are new to OTA, we require you to provide to us your performance driving history.
- We will not have morning open lapping (for non-competitors), spectators or non-household ride-alongs or sharing of cars, the competition schedule remains the same.
- Social distancing, face masks and hand sanitizers (include Hydrogen Peroxide or Isopropyl alcohol) are required, if you are ill, please do not attend the event.
- Classification using http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/ must be submitted and approved by May 28, 2020.
- For full release statement, please read ( https://time-attack.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Event1_Registration_Readme.pdf )
Additional guidance for social distancing, arrivals, registrations and other logistics will be sent out to registrants in event Supplementary Regulations.
We will see you on the track! (from 2 meters away)
LIVE timing, FAIR classing, FAST drivers, ONLY AT OTA!