Dear competitors – our crown jewel event is finally open for registration!
With the recent lifting of social gathering limits and the reopening of race track facilities, we’re happy to announce a compromise has been found in lieu of the GP school being cancelled. Instead of a proper school, our Chief Instructor, Scott Murfin, has devised a lead-follow and follow-lead exercises to allow people with acceptable track experience to be signed off and allowed to compete on Sunday’s event.
IMPORTANT: Read the following before registering:
- Both days’ registration will be open from June 10th, 5PM to June 22nd at 8PM:
- At 8pm on Monday, June 22nd, OTA will total up the revenue that has been paid for the CTMP GP weekend and determine whether enough has been collected to cover the costs of running the event. If we have collected enough fees to cover the costs, the weekend event at CTMP GP will proceed and all fees will not be refundable. If OTA has not collected enough fees to cover the costs, then OTA will cancel the CTMP GP weekend event and all those who have paid will receive a full refund promptly.
- Pricing is as follows:
- Saturday: Sign off is $395+HST / Lapping is $360+HST
- Sunday: Event is $380+HST / Morning Lapping is $195+HST
- Assuming that the CTMP GP weekend event takes place, no refunds will be available, without exceptions. There will be no refunds for mechanical breakdowns, adverse weather, personal or work schedule changes or illness. Competitors can transfer their registration to another driver who has been signed off by OTA to compete if 24 hours notice is provided to OTA.
- Due to the fluidity of the situation, OTA reserves the right to cancel the event in its entirety for other reasons – for example if the Province changes its social gathering limits. In this event a full refund will be provided promptly.
- The format of Event 2 (Sunday) will be a typical OTA event – morning lapping, lunch break, followed by afternoon competition. You will have about 2 hours of quality seat time.
- OTA will not provide lunch, coffee or water and participants are advised that local restaurant facilities may not be available. It is recommended that participants bring their own food, water, face masks and hand sanitizer.
Additional guidance for social distancing, arrivals, registrations and other logistics will be sent out to registrants in the Event 2 Supplementary Regulations. Information about other events following Event 2 will be circulated at a later date. OTA intends to hold events when it is possible to do so given Provincial limits, safety and other considerations.
We will see you on the track (from at least 2 meters away)!
LIVE timing, FAIR classing, FAST drivers, ONLY AT OTA!